Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

I have created this blog so ya'll can follow me while I am studying abroad in Italy! Communicating will be more difficult while over there because of the cost, so this blog will help allow ya'll know what's going on in my life. I plan on posting pictures with a small caption as often as I can so I don't forget where they come from and hopefully I can post a blog everyday about my new adventures. I am terrible at writing in my journal (sorry Mom!) but I would like to write in it while I am walking around and then type them up on my blog at night before I go to bed. Whether or not this will happen, we shall see! Soo essentially, bare with me and hopefully you will be able to enjoy Europe through my pictures and words! **Remember to vote on my poll on the left of this page**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that if it is meant to be the Lord will work out all the financial needs...madre :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello is Ryan's phone working yet?

How great is it to be in Italy?

I miss you guys already...:0(

Anonymous said...

we need some skiing pics please
love you guys and miss you too!
mama moorman

Post a Comment